Good Swim Lessons

Hello,

my son just turned four and i wanted him to started swim lessons in the winter. He likes to be in the water but does not like water in his face so i want him to get used to it. i take him swimming but i also have a two year old so its almost impossible to teach him by myself. I was wondering if somebody knows a place that teaches swimming where i don't have to be with him.

Thank you!!!!

Check out Dive Quarters in Va Beach. They teach Infant Swim Resource---survival swimming. This program is a one on one program, just one teacher and student each day. My daughter learned quickly and has been quite the fish the past 2 summers. She had lots of confidence in the water.

Hi, I asked this question about a half a year ago for my 3 and 5 year olds. I ended up doing the lessons at the YMCA on Indian River. We didn't get a membership - just did the lessons which were about $80 apiece for 8 lessons. We had a teacher named Anna and she was excellent. Very sensitive to the child's fears and gentle but firm. I imagine that you could request her. My kids were in the "Pike" level, which was 3-5 year olds, which your boy would be. You do not have to be with him in the water. Good luck!
H.

Riverside in Newport News on Jefferson does it. They are great. My son has had a 5 sets of lessions.

1 / 3