Good Real Estate Agent - Denver CO

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good real estate agent in Denver. We are looking to sale our house in north Denver and need a recomendation. I am new to this (my husband bought the house before we were married) so any help would be appricated! Thanks in advance.

Call Tommy Probasco. He is great and has helped us with several transactions. His number is ###-###-####. You won't be dissatisfied with his service!

Wendy Atkinson is amazing! She's very patient and honest! Her number is ###-###-####. Her email is ____@____.com office is on 120th @ prudential real estate of the rockies.

I know an amazing realtor. His name is Jeff Burke. ###-###-#### - Cell or ###-###-#### - Office. He has been a realtor in Colorado for over 30 years now. The best thing you can do when trying to find a realtor is to call, tell them what you are planning, and have them meet you so you can interview them and get a feel to see if you are compatible and on the same page. He really is great though. He has repeat business from past clients which is a great sign and alot of referrals. Its woth a call at least.
Good luck to you and your family.

Yes - yes yes yes! Derek Camunez - Remax Avenues

Derek is HONEST, reliable...I just can't say enough good things about him. He has his own ReMAX now but everyone he hires is held to his standards. He is a former president of the realtor's Board of Ethics.

Several of my friends have bought houses with him at my recommendation and ALL were happy. I have bought with him twice - once early in his career and once 3 years ago.

His Linked In Profile (to ensure most recent contact info):
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/derek-camunez/10/434/676

Here is a Board of Realtors Newsletter, so you can see who I am talking about: http://www.denverrealtors.org/dbr/_pub/2008/DBR_NEWS_Jun_...

Katie Northouse with Metro Brokers. She's a great realtor and has been in the business for a long time, with many repeat, happy customers (including myself)!! She was listed in the featured article of top realtors in the 5280 Magazine back in September! Her cell number is ###-###-#### and her business number is ###-###-####. Good luck!

Kathleen Rogers... she has a facebook page.

I highly recommend Jennifer Hudson, I believe she's with Remax now, formerly with Cherry Creek real estate agency. She's a bulldog & really is experienced & great at her career! Her number is ###-###-####, and her email is ____@____.com. I've had several friends with great experiences with her & successful buying/selling. If you go with her, please let her know I reffered you to her, my name is J. E. Thanks! And good luck!

Rachel Duran @ the Carlton Company ###-###-####. She is my good friend and is a great realtor. Her office is located in Arvada, they have been in business for many years. Good luck!!!

1 / 3