Good Pediatrician or Pediatric Group in Olathe or Overland Park

Looking for recommendations on Pediatricians

I take my son to Pediatric Partners in the doctor's building right behind OP Regional Hospital. They are all incredible!!

I go to Dr. Robert Jackson at Shawnee Mission Pediatrics. They are very nice. Here is the number, if you want to talk to them. ###-###-####

I go to PPA ###-###-#### they are located at 435 & Quviera. Dr. Heaphy has been my ped. for over eight years. He is Awesome!!! The entire office and staff are great. If for some reason our doctor is not available they always get us in with another doctor. They have even stayed late because something came up after 4:30pm and it took us a while to get there. I highly recommend checking them out.

Hello M.!

I take my son, since he was born 2 years ago, to Pediatric Care Specialists in Overland Park, KS. He sees Dr. Janice Martin at that practice. I have been very satisfied with all of the physicians that we've seen there even when being "worked in" due to illness. They are located in the building south of Saint Luke's South Hospital across from the Overland Park Police Department. Their phone number is ###-###-####. Good luck and welcome to the area!

It is a little farther but so worth the drive... Dr. Scott Dattel in Leawood, St Joseph's, at 435/ St. Line. He's the BEST!

We've been going to Dr. Grossman at Pediatric Care Specialists at St. Lukes South in OP for 8 years. We love him, and all the docs in the group are great. Always get same day sick appt. if needed. I also love that they have a nurse triage line you can call and talk immediately to a nurse to discuss sick child, symptoms, etc. and make appt. if needed. Good luck!

Preferred Pediatrics. Dr. Lance Miller is the best! They have offices in both Olathe and OP.

1 / 3