Good Pediatrician - Katy,TX

We recently moved to the Cinco Ranch area and need a good pediatrician. We've "interviewed" several so far and like Dr. Dehlavi but I waited an hour in the waiting room today! Is this normal for this time of year? Does anyone have any dr recommendations? Also, do they take new patients? My son is 11 months.

We recently switched to Cinco Ranch Pediatrics and have been happy so far. We've heard good things about Dr. Lentsch (haven't met her yet), and we saw Dr. Young, who was super-nice and my kids really liked her. The great thing about their office is that they get you in and out, and they ALWAYS see you the same day you call if you have a sick child. Also, my kids have asthma, and all I had to do was tell Dr. Young what medicines they take and she wrote me prescriptions (our previous pediatrican hadn't sent our records yet). The office staff are very nice. We got there early for our appt. and they took us back before our appt. time. If you are looking for someone convenient and fast then they are definitely the way to go. Good luck!

We also like Cinco Ranch Pediatrics. YOu are in and out in half'n hour. Of course they spend longer if you need it. They don't press you to have vaccinations either if you are not keen.
Best of luck,
W.

Grand meadows pediactricts, Dr.Gordon. Very good! On south Fry by the new HEB

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommed Dr.Jung at Bluefish Pediatrics. They are located in Memorial City Hospital on Gessner and I10. Doesnt take more than 15 mins to drive from Katy. A little bit away, but WELL WORTH the effort to go to him. I work in the medical field, and I am continuously struck with admiration for what a great dr he is.

1 / 3