Good Outdoor Location for Family Photos?

Hi all,

I am wondering if I can get some suggestions for a good outdoor location in Austin, particularly near the south side, to take family photos. I would love any recommendations!

There is a free chapel in Driftwood; it's beautiful! A friend of mine got married there a couple of weeks ago. Here's the link...
http://www.chapeldulcinea.com/content.asp?id=1

The Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center & Zilker Park Botanical Gardens

The Botanical Gardens at Zilker!! We've used this spot for both family photos and photos of my daughter and friends in their wedding dresses.

Austin Museum of Art at Laguna Gloria. You will love it there!

Oops, just read that you are looking for something in South Austin. I was going to suggest Laguna Gloria and Mayfield Park they are both located next to each other on 35th street off of Mopac.
Out South,
You could call Green Pastures Restaurant and see if they would allow you to use their grounds. It is so beautifully landscaped.

1 / 3