Good Movies for 12yr.olds

Does anyone know of any age-appropriate pg or pg-13 movies that would be suitable or an 11 or 12 year old girl? Thanks.

They didn't get any paperwork or input on what she was using while in Guatemala? I'd think they would have informed her that she was drinking whole milk or whatever.

And thier pediatrician is probably no help. As much as they should know better, most will allow/advise as witch so often that you never know what the child is needing.

I don't know how you could advise them if they aren't being receptive. It takes 2 weeks for a childs body to settle into new milk.

I would contact their social worker at the agency they went through. They do post placement visits and they would at least have a heads up and lead them to questions of your concerns.
Why didn't they recieve a letter about her diet, interests etc?
I would go to the agency and let them guide her mom.

I think any movie with Amanda Bynes is good for that age group. How recent are you looking for? "what a girl wants" is cute. & arent those high school musical movies popular? ( i'm just spitballin here, its been awhile since i've talked to a 12 year old about movies)
btw, keep that husband of yours around! :)

1 / 3