Good Magazine Subscription for a 6 Year Old

Hi fellow mamas. I have a six year old that I would like to get a magazine subscription for. Can anyone recommend anything that they think is good?

Wow, what a great response I got. So I decided on National Geographic. I checked out most of them and really made my choice by randomly picking one of the ones I liked best. Thanks a million fabulous mothers.

Highlights!!!! My daughter loves it!!! She too is six. My three year old now receives Highlights for her age bracket too. I loved it when I was a kid and I'm 37 so for it to be around and still be cool is a wonderful thing!

My daughter really enjoys Highlights Magazine and has for a few years now. Her grandmother renews her subscription every Christmas. It has puzzles, riddles and stories. She is thrilled when she opens the mailbox and sees a new Highlights. You can go to www.highlights.com for info.

My daughter really enjoyed High 5 magazine - now she receives Highlights and does not like it as much. If he is a good reader, he might like Highlights, but High 5 is really fun and cute - lots of do-able activities and cute games.

My daughter's 3, and she gets the "Big Backyard" and loves it! It's all about nature and has lots of activities to do. I think the older one (more appropriate for your son) would be Ranger Rick. We really love it!

Hello J.. I always loved Ranger Rick. I got the subscription when I was young, and now my almost 13 year old son gets it. He has been getting it since he was about 6, and this is his last year, as he is too old for it now, but I always loved it!! Highlights is another good one. If he is into sports, then Sports Illustrated for kids is another good one.

Nick Jr. magazine is good. My 5 yr old daughter loves it.

Hi
My son loves "the big backyard" and "ranger rick"

My son loves his National Geographic Kids. Not only the magazine, but he loves getting something in the mail!

We love National Geographic For Kids.

Our 6-year-old son loves National Geographic for Kids. Very neat magazine!

1 / 3