Good Hypoallergenic Eye Shadow That Won't Crease or Fade?

Anyone have recommendations? I need a hypoallergenic brand (for instance, ones from Maybelline and L"Oreal make my eye lids itch horribly and puff out, so many standard brands aren't good) that can make it through the day. I'm too busy to touch up makeup during the day. So far, everything I've tried fades away or creases horribly by mid-day.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Nicole Miller's line is amazing!! Only available through Melaleuca. Exclusive with great quality AND less expensive then department store brands. Made with botanical ingredients and not toxic chemicals like lead and aluminum.
I would be happy to help you get some!

I would suggest you try bare minerals. They have a store at Willowbend mall. Try it, walk around in the mall for an hour and see if it works before you purchase. :)

I would be happy to help you get some!

Hello M.,
I actually have very sensitive eyes and allergies in general to the point that I cannot wear floral lotions even. I suggest both Organics (Macy's) and Philosophy (Sephora), which are both natural. Apply a base in order to avoid creasing and fading. I tried Mary Kay and Avon, and unfortunately broke-out, to my surprise. Yes, department store brands are more costly, but there is a return. Also, consult Sephora (in major malls) and ask one of their consultants, who are often knowledgable. Hope this helped and sorry to any Mary Kay or Avon reps, no offense intended! Also, Clinique works well too, but I have no experience with their eye shadows, just lotions.

ive been told MAC is best, i dont have sensitive skin, but i invested in a few mac shadows over the weekend, only because you get your money back if youre not satisfied

I have always had to wear an eyeshadow base to keep from getting a rash. The bonus is that it makes even cheap eyeshadow last all day & it covers up the dark circles I always have under my eyes.
I'm sorry I don't sell make-up like some of the other posters so I won't mention a specific brand... ;)

I am transitioning out of The Body Shop at Home (closed in US) and into Pink Papaya. I have a lot of Body shop eye shadows at 1/2 off for you to try. I also have sensitive eyes and wear contacts, and love Body Shop. Let me know what colors, and I can send them to you with free shipping ;)
http://cindyflesher.tripod.com

I use Clinique and love it. My mom had the same problem with all the brands, but Clinique. Good luck.

I love Nicole Miller's line from Melaleuca. I just received the new spring catalog: www.melaleuca.com/nicolemiller. If you'd like me to contact you personally, send me a message or checkout www.SwitchingStores.info to request more information.

1 / 3