Good Hairdresser /Salon in Exton/chester Springs/ Pottstown Area?

I just moved to the area, long hair, permed. My old hairdresser did a good job, but I don't know which salon or which hairdresser I should go to in the new area, I'm afraid if I just go to a random one, it might end up that I have to stay at home for a bad haircut. So I haven't done my hair for 4 months!!!! need help!

I have two recommendations for you....

1) Normandy Salon & Spa in Exton (Lionville) - either of the two MALE stylists are excellent.

2) Avante Salon at MainStreet Exton - Darlene.

Hi and welcome to the area!

You can't go wrong with either Novello or Evolution, both are on Route 113 in Lionville/Chester Springs. Patty at Evolution is the owner and wonderful. Kim Pantella at Novello is excellent as well.

Enjoy!!

I go to Lords and Ladies in Gilbertsville. Great salon! They have other locations in the area as well and I believe they are all equally good.

1 / 3