Good Gift Ideas for Soccer Coaches

Hi!

I am looking for some good ideas for our soccer coaches for the end of season - could also be the coaches last season too :o(. I have 2 teams to get something for (8 yr old girls team & 5 yr old boys team). Does anyone have any good suggestions on something to get the coaches for a "Thanks"..."Great Job"..."We'll miss you" type of gift? The coaches have been awesome and just wanted to get something for them for all their hard work!

Thanks Ladies!

I recommend gift certificates for coaches and teachers gifts.
Happy Easter!
R.

My husband has been a coach for about 10 years and he loves gift cards. If its a coach that has coached your child and their team for many years, you could have them sign a soccer ball. If not, a gift card for dinner or Academy is always nice.

For my son' football coach last year I purchased one of those autograph frames and had all the parents sign and the kids..I got it big enough to fit an 8x10 so he could frame his team picture. I also e-mailed everyone's parents on the team I had e-mails for, for pics they took throughout the season. I went online to walmart.com and made him a photo book for $7.50 and it was so nice.. some of the parents wanted to buy them from me.. Hope this helps..

here is something we did that was very inexpensive and the coaches really seemed to like it. I bought plain black and white soccer balls and different colored sharpie markers and all the girls signed their name and decorated the balls. (Less than $20) I wrote the team name and the year on it- and Thank You! This was for 7 year old girls team, and this was a personal gift from them. I know some other teams collected money and bought the coaches gift cards to restaurants and such. That choice will cost your parents alot more. Another idea, is to get the teams picture and name on a t-shirt for the coaches. It really depends on what you want to spend. I think they will appreciate anything.

Hello A.,
Glad you are so thoughtful.

I have been a coach for many many years. I have a lot of "thank you" trophies and trinkets that sit up in my attic. The best gifts were the gift of "time," which was a gift certificate to a restaurant, or a sporting goods store.... those were the most appreciated.

I hope I have helped you in some way, and great that you are so appreciative!

I think gift certificates are probably the best, if you want to give something a little personal, maybe nice whistle that's engraved, or stop watch... still I think the certificates would be the best...

I ordered these last season and they were a big hit!

http://www.personalizationmall.com/Personalized-All-Star-...

There were 3 coackes and I think I said something like "Thank You Coach <coach name>" on each one and selected the soccer balls for the design. When they arrived, we had all the children sign their names with a metallic sharpie.

If you want to get really fancy and you have the team photo, you can also do a photo mug with some words on it also.

1 / 3