Good Day Care!!!!

Hello everyone!!!

I have to go back to work after staying home with my little one for 15 month. And is nerve racking just to find a good day care. If you can advice me about a good daycare in the Boca Raton (central or west) area I will really appreciate it.

Thanks,

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SCHOOL THAT IS CHRISTIAN, JEWISH, ECT? OR JUST A REGULAR DAYCARE. BOCA HAS SOME GREAT SCHOOLS, IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. LET ME KNOW, M.

I am also searching for a great day care for my 15month old also.. I would consider a smaller in home day care with otehr children. My son is in day care in broward and I pay 165/week, the ones I have researched in our area are more than 200/week..There doesn't seem to be a ton in the area,, i would love some input as well

Mitchell 15months and pregnant again :)

W. -

Are you set on using a day care center, or would you consider an individual provider?

Hi W.,

I have a fantastic babysitter in West Boca. she is so great with kids and I know she is looking to take care of a child full time. She has the children in her home and has a playroom set up. She takes them for walks and even has a swing in her back yard. I only use her a few hours a week but would absolutely use her full time if I was going back to work. I don't know how her rates compare to a formal daycare but it may be worth exploring. Her name is Mandy Lehnert. Her phone number is ###-###-####. You can tell her that A. gave you her name.

Good Luck.

A.

My name is R. Middleton and I run a Licensced Family Child Care out of my home in Coral Springs. Please feel free to ask me any questions you need to ask. Thanks looking forward to hearing from you.

1 / 3