Good Christmas Gift Ideas for a 15 Month Old Girl

I already got a couple responses to this question, (thank you to those who have already responded, I love your ideas) but I figured I might get more responses if I ask as a separate request... I need some ideas for Christmas presents for a 15 month old little girl.

I have a 15 month old girl and she loves books - especially the USborne board books w/touchy feely and lift the flaps. I am an Usborne book distributor. Please see my website to browse the catalog on-line and order. You will be very pleased with the high quality and engaging illustrations and stories!

ubah.com/G2038
Best,
N.

The company Mellisa and Doug make great wooden toys and puzzles. My kids loved the food that they make that is velcroed together and can be pulled or cut apart with the wooden knife. I remember spending what seemed like hours putting the fruits and veggies back together "almost" as fast as they could cut them apart.

ubah.com/G2038
Best,
N.

We got the Playskool Let's Play Together Peek 'N Play Discovery Dome Tent as a gift when our twins were about 1. They are 2 now and it's one of the best gifts they got. I think its about $40 bucks, though. It so tough to get toys for this age group since most toys go right in the mouth. Good luck!

Melissa and Doug abc book. Parents makes some great toys. My niece loves her little people. My 18 month old boy likes to gallop around the house so he is getting a horse on a stick a classic and books are huge hit with him too. He also likes his wooden puzzles. He has the laugh and learn kitchen that he got last year and he loves it still so I'm sure any type of little kitchen would be a great hit and some play dishes and food to go with it. If you have a bjs memebership they have a wonderful pop up tent w/ tunnels and balls it has been a huge hit with kids of all ages that I have over my house and its a good price about $40 and the best thing about it is it folds up small and flat.

My daughter is 15 months and we have already bought her the Little People Around the Town, Little People School bus, a wooden puzzle (Melissa & Doug), a stoller for her baby doll ($8), & an instrument set. We have also asked family to get her an Aqua Doodle and we are considering a small play kitchen. I saw one at Job Lot for $18. I figured I'd try an inexpensive one to see if she likes it before I invest a ton of money. We are so excited we are trying to reel ourselves in! Good luck :)

I would highly recommend Leap Frog Alphabet Pal. It's the gift of choice now for 1 yr. old birthdays from us. The little legs give the name of the letter and it will even give how it sounds. Wonderful educational toy.

Usually until they hit about 10 or 11, I give an outfit that is a little bigger than what they currently wear along with some sort of age appropriate toy or toy that I know they will enjoy. About the only exception I have found to this is one of my cousins that I really don't get to see all that much. There have been disagreements between what mommy wants him to get and what daddy says so I just get him a gift card and give it to his aunt to take him shopping for what ever he would like or needs. Best example I can think of was my god-daughter. When she was 15 months, I got her a cute pink dress that was 15-18 mos., some heavy tights and a stuffed Barney (she absolutely loved Barney when she was younger). Now that she's almost 17, though, it's a Visa gift card for birthday and Christmas so she can use it anywhere and get what ever she wants.

We got my daughter a Little Tikes kitchen for Christmas when she was 15 months (she is now 3). We went with the small simple - version, just sound on the stove (sells for about $70 at ToysRus). It was the best thing we could have bought her. She still plays with it every day. Also, the little people sets are great.

1 / 3