Good Chinese Food Place

Just wondering if any moms know of a really good chinese food place in Chattanooga. It could be either sit down or buffet. In Kansas there was P. F. Changs, very nice sit down place, is there something like that here.

I have never eaten at a PF Changs, but there is one in Chattanooga now.
2100 Hamilton Place Blvd ###-###-####

Here are the places I have eaten at and would recommend:
China Moon (buffet) [Brainerd area]
Formosa [Hixson]
Buffet King [Chinese & American buffet in Hixson]
Mandarin Garden [I recommend the moo shoo pork]

My family likes China Moon over on Brainerd Rd, just behine Starbucks. It is buffet style. Also, up on Signal Mtn, there is a wonderful place. I can't think of the name, but it's in the same shopping center as Pruetts Grocery store. They are buffet, or you just order. Hope this helps.

Hi there. My Mom (who doesn't usually care for Chinese food) told me that the China Moon (or Garden) in the Walmart complex at Lookout Valley exit is a really good buffet.

I am from Oklahoma and have had the same dilema with Mexican food. I long for some good Tex-Mex.

A.

there's a pf changs at hamilton place mall :)

I also would highly recommend Mandarin Garden in the Stapels shopping Center on 153. The mongolian beef is wonderful! If you like Japanese there is a cheap great place in Red Bank. It is just down from the new shopping center with Vinny and Joe's in it. It is called Typhoon of Tokyo. Excellent!!!! COuldn't get enough of it in college! Enjoy!

B. A.

1 / 3