Good Carpet Cleaning Company

Can anyone recommend a good carpet cleaning company?
We have white carpets, and I really need them cleaned well before we have our new baby.
We have used Venturi in the past, but I just wondered if anyone had another recommendation for a company that deep cleans or just does a fabulous job.
Thank you so much!

I use Eric's carpet cleaning. I just love him. He is very thorough.
http://www.ericscarpetcare.com/

Kiwi...cheap, quick and they come back all year for even cheaper...

Hi J.
I have used Treat your feet in the past. Not too pricey and I was happy with the service. The owner is Wes Treat. Don't have the number handy but sure you can look him up.

Prestige Carpet Cleaners.

I just used them last week. They did a great job and were in and out quick. The guy lives in our development so he does most of our neighborhood. I'm in Flower Mound.

I can look for his number if you like. Just let me know.

I have always used blackmon Mooring Steamatic. We have nearly white carpets, 3 dogs and 2 boys (6 yo and 19 month)... and they get everything out and they look fantastic! I've never had a complaint.... good luck by the way!

1 / 3