Good Birthday Present for a 7 Year Old Girl?

My neice will be 7 this weekend. She is a very imaginative little girl - likes to play pretend and dress up. She is a girly girl for sure - not really into outdoors or sports related things. Already has everything Disney / princess related. I would like to get something unique that others wouldn't think of - either related to pretend play or arts/crafts or ? If you have a 7 or 8 year old daughter what things do they like to play with? Thanks!!

How about a ballet video with a matching outfit? My daughter loves the Bella Danceralla series - she is 7.

My daughter is 6 1/2 and she was recently given an Easy Bake Oven. I think shes a little young but she was so excited that we were cooking right away. The box says 8yrs+, my daughter loves it. Also she likes her craft set where she's able to crochet pot holders.

I think it would be a neat idea if you took your niece to a Build A Bear Workshop, where she can stuff her own animal and dress it up as a 'girl.' Or you can to a 'Color Me Mine' studio and have her paint a cup or plate or there's other similar shops that also have young children do arts and crafts...you may want to get her a gift certificate for that.

I'am an independent crew member for Noah's Ark Animal Workshop. We are a traveling workshop that comes to your events or you can just simply order what is called a Noah-to-Goah kit. It comes with an animal or doll of your choice, and your child will hand stuff the animal, wish on a wishing star, dress it, then fill out the birth certificate. The kit can run you anywhere from $30-40 dollars and kids love it! you can visit my website if you ____@____.com/cathleengandara2343 or give me a call @ ###-###-#### Have A Great Day!

Instead of stuff... how about an outing... there is an adorable tea shop in down town Roseville (and another in Newcastle). The one in Roseville actually has hats and dress up gear so you can play while you sip your tea.

Or... if she likes playing dress up, maybe she likes performing... check out www.audiofootprints.com. Give her certificate for a private recording session. After her song or story or poem is recorded, it will be edited & burned to a CD for her to listen to over & over & over again! The private session is $50 and includes the recording, editing and one CD. PM me if you would like more information.

I have my own store of unique kids birthday gifts that I run out of my house. Check out my web catalog and if there is anything you like, I will deliver it to you if you live in Conejo Valley.
The web site is www.thegiftgallery.biz.
D. L.
Mom of 2 kids and part-time physical therapist.

How about covering the costs for an arts & crafts class? I'm sure this little girl has tons of toys already so check w/the mom to see if she wants to take a kid's pottery class or some other kind of crafty class.

My 5 year old got a mosaic stone kit for her b-day and it was a big hit! It came with lots of shiny stones, tiles, etc and you mixed the concrete, poured it into the form and pressed in the decorations. It is now in our garden. Beading kits are also fun, too.

www.BIRTHDAYBALLERINA.com

Put some AWE into your little girls birthday party with a REAL Ballerina. She comes to your location, performs, plays, teaches, interacts and entertains. Perfect for any age child. Ballet theme birthdays are complete with Birthday Ballerina!
Check out our easy-to-read website for all the details. We have video, pictures, resumes, pricing and more. Nothing comes close to the whimsy of a Birthday Ballerina party.

Email: ____@____.com

Serving SoCAL and beyond!

Check out www.discoverytoyslink.com/fatimac

There is a great sale going on now- up to 60% off!

You can also have a personal shopping party, where a DISCOVERY TOYS consultant comes to your home with toys and your neice shops! I'm in the Los Angeles ares, but you can certainly find someone in Sacramento.

Have fun shopping!

Take Care,
F.

1 / 3