Going Rates for Nannies?

I just recently saw a request for the going rates for nannies and I was wondering what everyone said! Is there a way that we can publish our requests so that everyone can read the responses? If not, is there a way that you all can tell me what you are paying your nannies?

I found that the going rate for nannies when I asked around was between $7 and $10 depending on experience and responsibility if you didn't go through an agency. If you use an agency, expect to pay $12 to $15 plus the agency fees. Hope that helps.

We have a 4-month old and are paying our nanny $400/wk. She works M-F from 8-5:30. We also offered her 2 weeks paid vacation and 5 paid personal/sick days as well as the major holidays. Hope this helps...

I have a nanny and we pay $2,000 per month; she takes care of my 3 yr old and 6 mo old.

I had a nanny come to the house two days a week and was paying her 11.00 and hour!

I was wondering the same thing regarding seeing everyone's responses. Did you get an answer to your question?

Could you please let me know what rates people gave you? I am also interested but don't want to send out another request for the same information. I don't know why it isn't set up so that everyone can see the responses so that the same questions aren't asked.

thanks!

i just hired a pt nanny and found the rates to be all over the board! the average seems to be about $12/hour, but the range was from $8 to $35/hour.

i also wish the results would post....

1 / 3