Going Rate for a Babysitter/Nanny in Las Vegas Area

What is the going rate for an experienced babysitter/nanny in the Las Vegas area per hour. We would like to hire someone for 4-6 hours a week (in addition to our au pair). I have one son who will be two at the end of this month.

I have two children, 6 and 7, and I pay our babysitter $12/hr. Our babysitters are usually college students and we only use them on an as needed basis.

Our nanny has been with us for a year. My children are 3 and 1, and she makes $14 per hour.

I pay $10 an hour for 1 child and $11 an hour for 2 children. I have a 4 year old and 1 year old. My babysitter is actually an assistant at my sons Preschool so she has childcare experience, First-Aid CPR training and is going to college to be a teacher. Hope this helps.

1 / 3