Glass Candelabra Repair in Plano/Frisco/Dallas Area

I have a glass candelabra and while I was moving one of the arms broke off. It's a candleholder type (not an electrial lamp) so I just need someone who does glass repair and can put it back on. I have the arm, there is a very small piece missing from where it joins (maybe a 1/8 inch sized peice) but other then that it is complete with all peices. It's not an antique, I bought it a few years ago. So my question is, does anyone know where to go to get it repaired? Preferably as inexpensively as possible. I live in Plano, but I'm willing to drive to get it fixed, so anywhere in Plano, Frisco, Dallas, Allen or McKinney would be awesome. It's a beautiful piece and I don't want to keep hiding it in a corner so the broken side doesn't show.... Thanks in advance for the help!

Art Restoration at Lovers lane and Inwood can fix anything and you will never be able to tell where it was repaired!

There is a shop in Addison (in what use to be Sakowitz Village at the corner of Preston & Monfort) called Kitrell/Rifkin (Bob Kitrell/Michael Rifkin). Something like that. I chipped a Waterford vase and they were able to do some work on it. They may be able to help. Hope my information helps. If you are unable to find, just e-mail me back and I will find the information.

I don't know if you'd be better off with a lamp repair place or a glass place...I know you said it's a candle holder type of fixture but they do sell those as well at lamp stores.

Glass Now - Alan - ###-###-####
***have used him several times & referred him to other mamasource mamas with wonderful feedback - he is great!***

Royal Touch Lamp & Fixture Repair - Coit & Arapaho -
###-###-####‎

Good luck!!

I LOVE this place for all restoration-hope it helps:

Fegan Fine Art Restoration Inc
###-###-####
2333 Farrington St,
Dallas, TX 75207-6013

1 / 3