Girls Group Similar to Girl Scouts?

Hello Mamas! I am about top pull my hair out on this one...I am looking for the name of a girls group/troop that is similar to Girl Scouts and Camp Fire Girls. I received a flyer about this group (the one I cannot remember) at the Kids Expo over a year ago. I threw out the flyer because I bookmarked their website on my computer. Needless to say, that computer crashed and we lost all our data. All I can remember was that they were adventure oriented (something like adventure girls or explorer girls - which are not the names since I have checked already). Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

There is a coed group called Explorers that is for teens and I think it is based on the boy scout model. I had a great experience with Girl Scouts myself (20+ years).

I was given a form recently to Indian Princesses at the Glen Ellyn YMCA. Here is a link to the website with more info:

http://brryallymca.org/yguidesyprincess.htm

Indian Princesses?

Are you talking about CrossFire? Cristian organization that goes on humanitarian actions?

I just saw one for Pioneer Girls online.

Adventure Guides - through the YMCA

I've also heard of Indian Maidens too. Good luck!

1 / 3