Girl Scout Cookies -- Thin Mints

So my husband trains for triathlons and is working toward his first Iron Man this August. As you can imagine SEVERE caloric deficeits arise and he needs to replace his calories to function. Each year, we order a case of thin mints. This year, my thin mint hook up didn't place our order and I didn't get them. HELP! Husband uses these cookies in a shake and needs them to function well after training (I've tried just regular cookies, it doesn't work).

Everyone was very helpful. Natosha helped me out with a case of thin mints! I am also going to make sure that DH is in charge of getting them from now on :)

Have you tried the Keebler Grasshopper cookies? I don't know if ingredients make the difference and do not know what the differences are, but they taste nearly as good.

N.

My advice so that you are not searching hi and lo is to call the Local Girl Scout Counsel in Grand Rapids, They will have them to sell by the cases or can refer you to what troops (units) have them available.
Best wishes

D.,

There is a girl selling these on 76th Street between Eastern and Division if you are from the Grand Rapids area. She has a big sign in front of her home....

Hope this helps...

Hello!
My daugher is still in Girl Scouts, and we have a bunch of cookies left over we are trying to get rid of (we have been doing booth sales, but if we dont get rid of these cookies our troop will have to pay for them, which will eat up the money the girls have made). We can help you out with cookies if you are still interested!
Tosha :)

One of our receptionists may have a bunch...I'll get back to you today!

Keebler is the manufacturer of Girl Scout cookies. They also sell "grasshopper" cookies in the cookie isle, made by Keebler. I think they would be very similar, if not the same. I don't know where you are located but I have a friend that has left over cookies from her daughter's sales. If you would like that contact information please send me a message. We are in Ionia.

I just tried for the first time the other day, the Oreo cookies with the green filling. They taste exactly like the Girl Scouts Thin Mints. Try'em they are great tasting and may work for your husbands need.

Try the office of Girl Scouts on Cedar Street in Holt. Sometimes they sell cookies after the troops have completed their sales and they have extra cookies left to sell to the public on a drop in basis. Hope they have them. Good luck to your husband on his Iron man and your hunt for the cookies.

N.

Hi D.,

I read your message before I met with a friend for coffee this a.m., and while at the coffee shop saw a woman with Girl Scout cookies on her table. So I approached her and asked her where she got them. She is a mother of a Girl Scout! I have your "hook up"!

Her name: Jamie Churchill
###-###-####

I know someone that I will see on Thursday AM if you didnt get a response can get in touch with you tomorrow.

1 / 3