Girl Names That Start with the Letter "D"

Hello Moms!!!!
Please give me suggestions on girl names that start wtih the letter "D". We are looking for something cute, different and/or unique, not too common.
Thank you!

i see that many have suggested Delaney, and that was on my short list for girls names (but was hoping for something w/just 2 syllables and went with Audrey, my husband's first choice, instead).!!

Danica/Danika seems too prominent right now due to the popularity of Danica Patrick the race car driver...

But I knew a woman who named her daughter Danna (or maybe it was Dannah with an H), which I thought would be cute to honor my brother Daniel. I'm not a "Danielle for Daniel" fan, but I though Danna sounded sweet.

I have a Danica too (mine is spelled with a "c" - you can choose either the "c" or the "k" variation). Many people have commented to us how pretty and unusual her name is.

My daughter's middle name is Danger (yes, really), but that's probably not the kind of thing you're looking for...

I have always loved the name Delaney

I love LJ's suggestions: Delaney and Dillon (or Dylan!)

We were going to name our last child Delilah until she turned out to be boy and we named him Zander instead. Good luck!!

My friend named her daughter Davianna - Definately unique and very pretty! Congratulations on your little girl!

I know a woman named Danel ("DUH-nel").

I also like Dalia, Deirdre, and Danica.

Deim
Devon
Dawson
Dailee
Denium (like jeans) different but cute

1 / 3