Gift Suggestions for Graduating with Masters Degree?

Hi Moms,

One of my good friends is graduating from FAU with her Master's Degree in Nursing and will be a Nurse Practitioner. I have no clue what to get her, any suggestions? I will spend about 75.00....

Hello K.!

Massage Gift Cards are very popular for graduated! Students go thru so much stress, massage induces relaxation and take care of aches and pain.It's also stress free for you to get, usually one phone call away!

M. Therapeutic Massage
###-###-####

What do you give someone who has everything and a Master's Degree to affirm their knowledge? (smile)
Further learning.

I would give a book of wisdoms, like a book of proverbs from a foreign country. Take it from me, Masters love books! We collect them for reference!

If you would like to stay more career oriented, how about considering a stethescope that has her name engraved, a Lab coat with her name or monogram in pink or fucshia, a charm bracelet with medical charms on it? there are so many things you can get for under 75 that are nice and very thoughtful. My best gift was an oto/opthalmascope set. (both inside) it was handy, I could put it in my pocket or bag and they were always needed. Happy hunting and as I wish all of my lady friends, Shop without fear of damaging your wallet, take the money out of it and place it in your pocket, it will be more convenient! (lol, a bad joke)

A nice sethescope I I know I am totally butchering the spelling of that)would be great, not sure though how much they run

I work for an engraving company. Right now he does only glass but will also have pewter, leather & wood products within a couple of weeks. Maybe a beautiful frame would be a good idea. You can check out his website at: www.tomsglassworks.com His work is amazing & would make a great gift for your friend. You can say anything on any item that you want or use a logo if you like. Good luck!

Hello K.!

M. Therapeutic Massage
###-###-####

if she likes to cook, I say a gift certificate for
Williams Sonoma

If she likes make-up and perfume, etc I say a gift certificate for Sephora

also:
aren't these beautiful?
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21625619

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7755530

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5062009&section_...

you could search around www.etsy.com tp find more items!
mosaic mirrors, pottery, jewelry

oh and look here! 'scientific' jewelry!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5165490

I love etsy!

How about a Mont Blanc pen? It's something that she'll use everyday. I got one for my friend upon graduation from law school. It's not something we would ever buy for ourselves but they are nice to have.

Congrats to your friend! A dear friend will graduate from GU this May as a nurse practitioner...
A fabulous pen with replaceable ink cartridges will be a useful and treasured gift. A nice leather briefcase (I use one thats soft and just big enough for a few legal-sized folders..)
And for $75, she can have a day spa experience!
Best wishes

Hi, K.. Well, gift cards are always nice, especially when you don't know quite what to give someone. Since she is getting a new job or at least a new position, she may need some new uniforms or something. I would be tempted to just give her a Visa or Mastercard gift card so that she can use it wherever she needs to shop for whatever her new life has in store for her. I know that seems impersonal, but you can enclose the gift card inside of a nice greeting card, congratulating her, and that will be warm and personal. I, myself, am fond of getting gift cards because I am very hard to shop for (allergies, odd sizes of clothing, etc.).

Anyway, I'm happy for your friend and for you.

Peace,
Syl

1 / 3