Gift Ideas for a 5 Yo Girl

I need some ideas for a 5 year old girl. My budget is about $30. I know she likes dolls. I'm not sure what she already has so I want something maybe a little different to minimize the chance that she owns it already, but I don't know what little girls are interested in. Anyone with a little girl that can clue me in?

Books? My DD loves I Spy, Amelia Bedelia, If you give a mouse a cookie series and Skippyjon Jones.

She also enjoys art kits and Hello Kitty.

How about something artsy? Markers, coloring book, drawing pad, paints, colored pencils, craft kit, chalk, white board and markers, etc...

a stroller for her dolls
books

Check with her parents to see what she may want or need.

My daughter is 5 and LOVES Friends Lego.

My daughter will be 5 in March. She totally gets all the toy ads and such. But the only things she has actually asked for are dream lites-butterfly, a Cabbage Patch doll that apparently comes with some kind of bag, and some art thing that is a screen to draw on and the art shows on it. I think it is like a Light Bright flat screen I saw. you can stamp or draw with a stylus and it has different colors etc. She also likes to make things so I am getting little wood cutouts for her stocking.

You can't go wrong with dream lights. Look for sales. My granddaughter also wants a barbie Camera. It's a Barbie doll with a real camera in her stomach. Got it but ......I just don't know. Kinda weird!

My 5 yo girl loves all things Tinkerbell and dressup. You can easily get her a dress her size (about $20) and the matching Tinkerbell doll (or Rosetta or Fawn,etc.) for under $10. Anything FAIRY and you're a hit. Good luck!

My granddaughter started playing with Littlest Pet Shop animals as a preschooler. She's now 12 and although she's gradually playing with them less, she is still playing with them. She imagines whole scenarios using the little plastic animals as characters.

1 / 3