Gift for a 6 Year Old Boy Who Is CONSTANTLY Singing and Dancing

My 6 year old son loves music, especially the pop stuff, like lady Gaga and all the stuff my husband cannot stand! I am looking for cool gift ideas in the music arena. Would a mic and that kind of thing be too "girly"? I am also looking at paper jamz guitars. What does your music loving son like to play with? Thanks!

ETA: We have a wii gaming system !

My daughter got a microphone for Christmas last year and loves it. The model she got http://www.memorex.com/en-us/Home-Entertainment/Karaoke/S... allows you to plug in an ipad or m3p player to sing along with.

Just dance is a great fun game for the wii.

My daughter loves to sing and dance and just loves just dance. One night we got my whole family doing it. My dad, brother, sister, nieces/nephews.

Also, I noticed Disney makes a game called sing it that has a lot of the disney people on it. It comes with a mic for the wii.

something karaoke-esque...or a microphone

A children's guitar and lessons.

the t-pain mic it comes in black

I dont know about the paper jams they seem a little flimsy maybe one of the dance or music games for the wii they have Rock Band

Hey, my 7 year old son sounds a lot like your son! He LOVES to have a "dance party" in the livingroom and loves pop like Lady Gaga. It cracks me up bc that is not what I would normally listen to. I now actually enjoy a lot of those songs bc they remind me of my son being so happy! I recommend buying your son his own ipod and a gift card for some new music. If you are feeling rich you could get him an ipod dock for his room too...the kind with speakers.

My son has received as gifts over the last 5 years: a percussion insturment set and moraccas for his first birthday, an electric drum set for his 2nd birthday, an electric keyboard with a microphone attachment for his 3rd birthday, and a kid sized guitar from Wal-Mart for his 4th birthday. Needless to say, my family loves me!! lol

Well, I have a music-loving daughter and I just bought her a real kid's microphone for Christmas. My husband has an electronic drum machine and amp so we can hook it up there, or it can just plug in in her room:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0010HBVWS/ref=asc_df_B0010HBVWS...

There are also small karaoke machines out there that look pretty cool!

1 / 3