Gift for a 2 Year Old with Everything!

My neice is turing 2 in just a few days. She doesn't need toys or clothes. I know there's lots of creative and unique things to do for her birthday I just dont' know what they are. She lives in another state so doing anything is out of the question and I don't do crafts or sew. ANY IDEAS!!!? It's ok if it is late.

World wildlife fund. You can adopt an endangered animal in her name for $25, or $50 gets you/her a stuffed animal.

At Michael's/ Joanne's craft stores they have these gifts where you can make a mould of their hands. Also, they have these plates or mug kits that they can paint. A great little keepsake for a two year old that has everything

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/search?pageNumber=1&am...

My girlfriend makes the most amazing hair clips, and they are top notch. They would sell for 2-3 times the price at most boutique stores. They are AMAZING and loved by all little girls.
Her site is:
www.myjcgrace.com
My daughter wears them in her hair all the time and everyone always comments on them.
I also love that they are made by a mom and made right here in the USA.
Anyone else sick of every present under the tree being made in 3rd world countries??
;)
You have some great idea's to choose from.
Happy shopping!
;)
www.HelpingMomsMakeMore.com

Her site is:
www.myjcgrace.com
;)
Happy shopping!
;)
www.HelpingMomsMakeMore.com

Check out etsy: http://www.etsy.com/gift-guides/children/59
You could find her something unique and handmade.
Also, look at www.stubbypencilstudio.com. They have great art/craft supplies for kids.
Happy shopping!

Hello K.,

My nephew and son are only 2mns apart and they get everything they need some the grandparents, aunts and uncles, so my sister-in-law and decided that we will get them each a very small toy (like my nephew is into Hot Wheels) and then we will put money into their college savings account or something along the lines of that.

So, this year for Christmas I purchased a stock for my nephew. He lives out of state as well, but when they visited this past May we took him to Disneyland. So, we purchased him one share of stock of Disneyland.

You can purchase just one share of stock at this website:
www.oneshare.com

You can even purchase a frame, matte and little plaque for it.

Of course, the Hot Wheel tracks was the winner in my nephew's eyes, but his parents loved it and we know he will charish it when he gets older.

You could also purchase a US Bond or get a CD started for her.

Good Luck,

I'm a sales rep for www.iseeme.com personalized storybooks. You can use my FREE shipping code fsd12725 for your entire purchase. The free shipping applies to US standard delivery only. They have beautifully illustrated personalized books. My Very Own Name spells out the child's name letter by letter page by page and an animal starting with the same letter brings the letter (Anteater brings the A, etc.). My Very Own Fairy Tale is the same idea except Faries bring each of the letters (The Rose Fairy brings the R, etc.). At the end of each story the child's name is celebrated. They also have board books, puzzles, plates, and more. One of their newer items is The World According to "child's name" where they send a kit to the child to answer questions (with parents help) and draw pictures that you send back to them and they create a professionally bound book with the child's own words and photos. Both of my girls have the My Very Own Fairy Tale (my favorite for girls) and it is something that can be treasured for life. It will also teach her how to spell her name. My 5 year old did "The World According to Sophie" book and we love love love it. Anyone can use my Free shipping code anytime. Let us know what you decide. Happy New Year! K.

How about tickets to something, such as the fair, a musical, Disneyland, Sea World, museum, etc. It depends on what they have in her town for her age group. You'd have to do some research. Otherwise, you could get her a savings bond. My son recently got one from his aunt and grandma for his 2nd birthday. He got them last year for his birthday too. I'm saving them for his college fund.

A book of stickers or several packs of stickers she can use up. My 2 year old neice loves stickers. I got her some along with one of those magnetic puzzles from Doug and Melissa. She did enjoy the puzzle (but she had one similar to it already), but her whole face lit up when she saw the stickers. Sounds simple, but hey she is two!

1 / 3