Gift for 10 Yo Girl?

I'm struggling to come up with a quality birthday gift for my 10 yo niece. I'm leaning toward videos and books. Can anyone recommend any for this gender and age group? Thanks.

Thanks everyone. I went with the Double-Daring Book and a tile craft kit. Hope she likes them!

I would recommend a book on making jewelry/using beads and pick up some of the nice beads/necklace/bracelet items from a craft store(the real things, not the little kid kits). Other suggestions would be a 3-D puzzle, subscription to a girls magazine, or The Cookbook for Girls.

Hi! I have an 11 year old daughter. Here are my suggestions:

The Saddle Club DVD set (a great show about 10-12 year old girls who are best friends, ride horses, etc.)

I like to also give a Blockbuster Gift Card and I put it on top of a bag of (unpopped) microwave popcorn & tie it all together with a ribbon.

Another fun idea is a 'day out'. Take her to a movie,just you two. Have lunch, whatever. Time together is precious. Good luck!

Check out www.meghanmoran.etsy.com for beautiful personalized gifts especially jewelry boxes for that age.

That age likes chixos, bratz, crafts, etc. go to toys rus. Go to the crafty area you can find all kinds of cool stuff. There in expensive too 7 dollars for a bucket of stuff than you could than go by like judy bloom or something books too. Or just give her s gift card.

Dear L.H.,

Hannah Montannah is very popular with the young girls and if you see any good sales or can afford the full price, some of her cologne would be a nice gift for your neice.

Congratulations on the kids and number 2 on the way. Cherish these years even though it will seem like all you do is change diapers! I remember when my girls were young (and granddaughters we have been raising most of their lives) it seemed like all we did was change butts and feed and bathe but before I knew it they were in first grade and then in middle school and now my adult girls are all grown up. The older I get the faster those years fly by. Enjoy them while they are young. They look up to you while they are small and think you are the greatest. Enjoy that while you can and appreciate it. Trust me one day down the road you will long for those days when they will want to snuggle on your chest and tell you everything they did each day with their excitement and zest for life and hearing it through the heart and voice of a little one.

L. C.

If you don't have a good idea what she likes even in books and videos, my daughter began to really enjoy cash around that age. No checks. She didn't get that it was the same as money.

Lh; yes, one word, Webkinz, they are cute plush stuffed animals, that you enter a code on computer and you get to play and take care of that animal its fun and even if she has one all ready they can add more and they have such a variety of them, so any one or two or other stuff will do, they have cards, stickers, etc, clothes, they all come with codes you can enter and get cool stuff, have fun D. s

I have an eleven year old girl that will be twelve next month. She asked for High School Musical 3, but we already have the fist and second. Your ten year old neice would like that movie! Or the Hannah Montana movie. I'm just not sure if it's available on DVD yet. But that was a really cute movie and she would like that too!

Hello, as your Neice gets older I always seemed to be buying some type of book. Now with new baby I am doing the same thing. I wanted to let you know about two book companies where you can get discounts on childrens bos. The first is Barefoot Books and it is free to join and you can use it just for a discount or even as a business.
Ialso just joined Usborne Books which is in a lot of schools.Itcost me $ 15.00 but I get 20% off everything I purchase. I joined t be able to buy books as gifts.
With the $15 yo get a kit worth $147 and you can use the discount just ofor yourself or you can use it as a business to make a little extra money.
If you would like to know more about either Plese email me at ____@____.com
Once i get my website set up on Monday there will be a space for a drawing for $50 in free books. If you are intereted I will email you late Monday and let you know how to sign up for the drawing.
Thanks, and I wish you a fantastic day.
G.

Hello there - I have an 11-year-old so kind of know this age group. I think a book or DVD is fine - but just make sure you stick the receipt on the gift so she can change it if she doesn't like it. Alternatively, kids love gift cards - Target or Borders would be perfect then she could choose something she liked. Good luck - Alison

1 / 3