Getting Red Juice Stain Out of Beige Carpet

I know there have been requests for this before, but I just can't find them.
We had a spill of juice/kool-aid (some red beverage), and now we have a big red stain in our carpet.
What's the best product to use? I have 3yo and a 9mo old who both play in the area, so I'm concerned about chemicals, etc...

C., have you ever heard of the wellness company Melaleuca? They have amazing products that are all chemical free and work better than any others I have ever used.
My sister went into her daughters bathroom one day to find black hair dye on a very light carpet. It had been over a week since her daughter had colored her hair so the dye was set in and dried!!!! She uesd one of Melaleuca's products and it came completely OUT. I am partnered with the company and can help you shop direct with them at wholesale prices.
Give me a call if you are interested and I can tell you more about it.
Have agood day and hope to talk to you soon. :-)
P.
###-###-#### home or ###-###-#### cell

if it is dry. Then get it wet again with some warm water. Then put salt on it..
I learned this from spilling drinks.. the salt will soak up the liquid from the juice..

We ended up with the red dye on our beige carpet as well and we used the blue dawn dish soap and an iron and it worked surprisingly well. My husband found this on the internet too. We soaked a towel in soapy water, then put the warm iron on the towel on the stain and eventually...the stain went away. It took awhile, but we didn't see the actual spillage so it was dry by the time we tried this and I have to say, I was shocked it worked!

P.
###-###-#### home or ###-###-#### cell

Well, I know boiling water gets out grape juice stains...I don't know how it would work on carpet, but you could give it a try...probably blotting the area after you pour some of the hot water on it.

Also, there are MANY brands of biodegradeable , environmentally friendly, non-toxic cleaners out there...just go to WHOLE FOODS and you'll find them. Good luck!

I don't know if this works on kool aid, but it works on red wine and blueberries. I miss some hydrogen peroxide with a little baking soda, put it on the stain and it just disappears. You would want to test a small corner of your carpet first to make sure the peroxide doesn't bleach it, but so far, none of my son's clothes ave been bleached by this mixture.
Good Luck,

I had a grape juice spill, the only thing I could find in the house that I thought wasn't going to be to harsh was, OxyClean powder. I worked like a champ. I called our carpet sales man and he said its a great product because it doesn't leave any thing behind for dirt to stick to like some soaps will. Good luck!

Hi there, Sol-u-Mel from Melaleuca!!!!
Super Stain Fighter Use Sol-U-Mel full strength on stubborn stains, including:

• Permanent marker
• Tree sap
• Paint
• Road tar
• Fingernail polish

you have to be a member to get their products, but you get to "test drive" being a member, everything is RISK FREE. The products are safer for your home and family also.I just helped sign up someone last night! Let me know if you're interested. www.melaleuca.com

Try a product called Wine Away. It does amazing things.

1 / 3