Fun Ways to Suprise Your Husband That Your Pregnant?

Hi!
I just found out that I was pregnant yesterday, and I was wondering if anyone had any fun ways to suprise their husband about being pregnant. He's really a fiance - getting married in June, so theres a dilema with the dress, but oh well! He will be happy any way that I tell him, but I would like to be creative about it. Thanks for any advice!
R.

Just wanted to update you on how I told my fiance - a little late in letting you know but oh well! I went to Babies R Us and got an "I'm the Big Sister" shirt for my daughter, one pink and one blue bib, and the book What to Expect When Your Wife is Expanding (hilarious book!) and wrapped it up. When my fiance got home that evening, my daughter was supposed to be walking around with the shirt, but she decided to play hide and seek. Then she told my fiance there was a present for him in our room. So he opened it (everything fell out onto the floor except for the book) and he looked at the book very confused. Then he asked me if I was pregnant and I told him to read his card (I made a card that said "Its your fault" on the front, and "Congrtulations Dad - Your Swimmers Still Work" on the inside). So he read it and was very excited and called all of his family members (his mom was happy, but she kept calling him a few days afterwards to tell him we needed to go to the justice of the peace - were getting married on the beach in Destin in June, does it really matter?!!?. So anyway, thats all that happened and were pretty excited!
R.

There is always advertising! :) Take him to the movies and have it on the big screen! That would be sooooo cute!
I like the extra place setting at the table too! Or just putting a rattle or something baby related next to his place setting for dinner...

Ahhh that is so awesome!

Let us all know!

Take Care and Congrats!
F. M.
Olathe, KS

My two personal favorites were putting my youngest daughter in a shirt that said "I'm the big sister" when I found out I was pregnant. I also liked the idea that I saw on an episode of Judging Amy. The wife bought a newborn onsie and put it in a gift bag and gave it to her husband. It was a simple, cute idea that got the point across. Congratulations!

I just found out I am pregnant too! We told the grandparents with one of those "I'm the big sister!" shirts. You can buy one right now at babies r us in Olathe--we did. Congrats!

candle light dinner and buy a card write your daddy with what ever he like put a blanket on the floor and tell him the most romace way ever

Not sure if you already told your husband, but you could take him to dinner, wrap a pregnancy test in something or a gift bag. At dinner, excuse yourself, find your waitress and give the wrapped gift to her and have her bring it out for dessert. (you may want to just wrap a baby item)

When I found out I was pregnant with my son, I sent my husband a huge cookie and balloon bouquet at work with "Congratulations, you're going to be a Daddy!" on the cookies. The cookies were in the shapes of pacifiers and rattles. Very cute and everyone in his department at work celebrated with him! He loved it.

I saw on a baby show once, this couple was having twins so they wrapped up a jar of baby food and a packet of Double Mint gum and gave it to their moms. You could do something along that line.....

First, congrats on the big news!!!This is a neat idea I always thought was cute that my friend used w/ her husband when she wanted to tell him the big news!! She went and purchased a silver plated rattle(which you could chose anything baby related) and card stating the big news and wrapped it in a box,then she went to the UPS store and had the package shipped to thier home in his name. When he opened the package after coming home one night-- he got a big surprise!! The best part is who would of expected that!! They kept the rattle for memory sake and to eventually give to thier child.Hope this idea helps!!

Ahhh that is so awesome!

Let us all know!

Take Care and Congrats!
F. M.
Olathe, KS

R., what about a scavenger hunt, place bottles, pacifiers, i love my daddy bib, and give him a card that says the delivery will be on and put the due date you could make your card on the computer if you have one. something like that. go get the book what to expect when your expecting and sit down next to him and read it, read it at the table during dinner all tell he notices it. hope this helps. ps a note in his car or in his lunch. have his boss call him in for an important meeting (very serious he done something wrong ) anf then you be there also. stuff your clothes to appear you are pregnant and ask him if he likes this look. just throwing you ideas. hope one helps W.

1 / 3