Fun Ways to Announce a Pregnancy

We recently found out that we're expecting #4! Neither of our parents are expecting the announcement and they're both out of state so we want to find a creative way to share the news. Anybody have a fun idea?

Fun! When I found out I was pregnant with my first I mailed my parents and in-laws a box. In the box was a series of presents along with a goofy/cute poem/riddle. I numbered each present so they'd know which to open. It was goofy and a lot of fun! The second time around was Easter so I mailed an Easter basket full of stuff. In the middle was a big egg with stuff in it along with a little rhyming saying.....anyway it was fun! Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations! When my cousin announced her pregnancy, she handed out pink and blue M&M's. It was very cute.

We got round colorful blank invitations from Target. We had good copies made of the first ultrasound and glued them one side of the invitation. On the other side we printed:
Introducing:
Teya M. Osowski
or
Jaric Adam Osowski
E.D.D 11/14/2007

We didn't find out what we were having so we included both girl and boy names! I was also 16 weeks preggo when I found out, so it made the ultrasound part easy. We sent that too all of the family out of state!

E.,

Put all your kids in plain white t-shirts and paint some sort of message on all their shirts a piece at a time. Ex: shirt #1: Baby #4 Shirt #2: Due Shirt #3: (due date) Take a pic and email it to daddy at work???? Or have them wearing them when he gets home.

Wish we were expecting! It would be so great!
V.
married 8.5 yrs, dd is 6, ttc #2 for 5 yrs this august, no answers! Filling out adoption papers!

send a letter and have the address label say "family name party of 6"

Then include a picture drawn by your children of your family with the new addition.

Share what you do!

You can have your announcement printed on m&ms. it is not too expensive, just go to the web site. With our second baby I wrote up a card and sent it to my inlaws that said "roses ar ered violets ar eblue, here comes baby number 2"

send a huggies diaper full of hershey kisses (hugs and kisses)

When I found out we were pregnant with our third I got some shirts that said "I'm going to be a big sister again" for my oldest and one that said "I'm going to be a big brother" for my youngest. I had them wear the shirts over to my parents house and just waited until they noticed what they said. Since both families are out of state you could take pictures or video with the kids in their shirts and tell them you got some new shirts for the kids that you wanted to share with them. This is the site I got our shirts at: http://www.cookiebabyinc.com/
Have fun!!

K., mom to Madison (6), Peter (4) and Alexandria (1)

Hi E. -
We made up an annoymous e-mail address and sent both sets of parents a picture of the positive pregnancy test. Then we sat around waiting for them to call. It was a lot of fun!!!

1 / 3