Fun Places for a Weekend Couple Escape

my husband and i desperately need to get away for the weekend but i'm not sure where to go. somewhere in portland we'd be game for driving 2 or 3 hours possibly.

Cannon Beach is one of my favorite weekend vacation spots near Portland.

There is much to do in Portland. Google Portland and see what's there that interests you.

I just returned from spending at week at the beach which was fun. Our room had an ocean view. It is a quiet time. I walked on the beach every day and visited a couple of touristy places but for the most part I just relaxed.

I have friends who go to Long Beach in WA. That may be close to you?

My husband and I spent a few days near Cannon Beach last Spring, and LOVED it.

Hi N.!

Leavenworth is a lot of fun for couples! Although it might take you 4-4 1/2 hours to drive, it really is worth it.

The other place that we used to go is Skamania Lodge. www.skamania.com It's perfect for a night or two away...quiet, great food and so relaxing (book a massage :) ). Bonus is this resort only about 40 minutes from Camas.

:0)

Pacific City!!! It's south of Tillamook, a beautiful drive, has beautiful scenery and I love how quaint it is :) Especially if it's just you and the hubby, there's just enough to do there. DH and I like to stay at a place called the Anchorage Motel - it's a little out of date but it's always clean, really affordable and all the rooms have a kitchen. We like to get some local seafood and a bottle of wine and make dinner then hang out on the beach.

Whatever you end up doing, have fun! :)

1 / 3