One might be to make a list of things or items with a space out to the side for a name to be written on that you give out to the ladies when you're ready. They will have to mix and mingle to find someone who can validate that item on the list. (i.e.)
1) Someone who has a pair of scissors in their purse
2) Someone who has a pair of sunglasses in their purse
3) Someone who filled up with gas on today
4) Someone who has 6+ grandchildren
5) Someone who has a new baby
6) Someone whose middle initial is "R"
7) Someone who has been married for 20+ years
The list could go on and on, but you get the idea. The person preparing the list will probably know some little facts like that about the people coming. Try to include some fun fact about all those who might be coming so that they'll have to get around and find out something about all the people. The first one to fill their list could win some small token or prize.
Another fun icebreaker is to have the ladies to break into maybe two groups and give them a 100 piece puzzle to put together as a group or team. You'd have to have two card tables or spaces and then just give them the puzzles and let them go at it. You can find all types of fun puzzles that are very inexpensive at the dollar store. It's fun and the winning team can be first to be in line for food or the other team can bring them beverages or something. After it's over, you can donate the puzzles to the children's ministry at your church.