Fun for Toddler in DFW Area

Hey moms! My son is about to be 2 years old next month, and the summer heat is killing us. I was wondering if ya'll have any suggestion for fun activities either indoors or outdoors. We've already done the zoo and aquarium, and is too young for things like that. I also know about most of the waterparks. If you have any suggestions they would be appreciated. Fun activities at home would be great too! Thanks ladies!

Make some playdough. The kind you make at home is really soft and fun to work with. The recipe is super easy. If you want it I will look it up for you.

Make forts and camps with blankets, etc. Play music and dance.

These might be "too old" for a 2 yr old. It has been a LONG time since my 13 yr old daughter was 2!!

Going bonkers in Lewisville; The Wiggly Play Center in Frisco. Kidz Muze in Coppell. Also, check out the Dallas Child magazine for events.

In the morning, before the heat kicks in, grab some paint brushes and a cup of water and water paint on the patio or sidewalk.

They also sell sidewalk paint which is fun, too. Have fun w/lots of crafts, get dirty with him. I always liked shaving cream on the kitchen table, too.

Have fun!

Hello,

NorthPark Mall has great kids activites several days a week. They have story time at their new library Mondays, and Sundays they have face painters, balloon makers, a monkey and all sorts of stuff to do for free. Call the desk at ###-###-#### and ask how to find out more information.
I can't wait to take my son when he is old enough to enjoy it, for now we just stroll around the mall!

1 / 3