Freezing Yogurt

Have you ever freezed individual yogurt cups? How was it when you ate them? I am thinking of getting a bunch with coupons and a good sale right now, but I am the only one in my house who can tollerate yogurt.

I actually enjoy eating them frozen, but they thaw fine. Just open and stir.

When I froze yogurt I was not happy with the consistency when it thawed. It wasn't creamy. It was lumpy, watery and just plain weird...to me. I wound up using it in smoothies.

If you want the yogurt to have the same exact consistency as is does prior to freezing, it won't be the same.

In the summer we freeze the GoGurts and the kids eat it frozen, its really good. Not sure about the cups but it looks like other do it and its fine. =)

All the time. If you eat it while still just slightly frozen, good choice for ice cream. My kids like to have the Yoplait Whips frozen. It does separate just a bit but mix it up and it is the same. I have even frozen greek yogurt with no problems.

i actually take a sheet of wax paper and spoon tiny dollups of yogurt on there and freeze them, they are a good tasty healthy snack for the kiddos!

I freeze yogurt all the time! After it's thawed it can be a little watery at the top, but still tastes good.

I think they would be fine, I freeze Go-gurts for my kids all the time and they are tasty!

My daughter does that and likes it.

1 / 3