Football Homecoming Gift for Boys

Can anyone give me some any ideas on what to give pee-wee football boys for homecoming? Another team in our league is giving towels and hoodies with our logo, but...can't figure out what to do for our boys. Any suggestions?

Homecoming last year bit us on the rear a bit but we got large plastic cups that we decorated and filled with candy, small toys, other goodies. I think we also did something else in tandem with that but I am spacing this morning.

We're going with the headbands with the boy's number on it also, along with wristbands, and maybe throwing in something else inexpensive in there with it. It's inexpensive and parents don't have to come out of they're pocket to much. Unless of course your team has done a major fundraiser and has the funds to go all out, I say keep it simple.

A.

My son played in Little League for 4 years, one year I did headbands with the boys number on it along with matching wristbands, It was inexpensive and they loved it...

My sister and I have a side business of homecoming mums and garters. Have you thought about a garter for each boy and coach? We have made some little ones before. Contact me for more information if you are interested. C. at ###-###-####. Our business name is Mums R Us.

How about shaved ice at the party!

www.candisno.com

I think a t-shirt with their name and team logo is a great idea!
I know a woman who does mazing embroidery
Sue - she is in Keller ###-###-####- Just bring her the shirts- she will get it done and she always has great ideas as well.
What about duffle bags??? sometimes you can pick them up real cheap-not sure what the budget is- I woudnt do mums for boys as previously suggested by someone else..
D. S.

1 / 3