Foods That Start with the Letter A

Hi Moms,

Tomorrow is my daughter's turn to bring in snack. The snack has to start with the
letter A. We think will go out and buy animal crackers tonight. The only other items we can think of are apples and apricots. She likes apricots, but I'm not sure how many other 5 year olds do. So...if you can think of any other fun food for her to bring in, let me know soon since it's a late request.

here is a web site i hope it helps http://www.preschoolexpress.com/alphabet_station03/a_acti...
it has a lot of A snacks in it for you

Applesauce- they have several colors and flavors now. You could also take in something with Almonds in them or make something that started with Autumn. Apple Juice boxes sound good too. Or if you are unsure, you can make a snack mix with almonds, apricots and dried apples.

Sounds yummy. Enjoy!

apples - sliced
avocado
apricots
animal crackers
apple juice
apple sauce
apple pie
taffy apples
apple flavored fruit leather

I think thats about all I can think of......

don't forget applesauce! Ants on a log (Celery with peanut butter and raisins on top)

Angel food cake (although I'm betting that you need to limit sugar?)

Dried apricots would be good, single serving apple sauce? or almonds. . . my daughter loves avocado, so maybe quacamole with chips?

1 / 3