Food for a 4 Year Old Birthday Party

I have my daughter's 4th birthday party coming up. I am having it at a facility that only has a refrigerator and freezer so I can't do much - they don't even have a sink. I don't want to order pizza as I have noticed that kids don't really eat pizza during parties. Can anyone recommend some appetizers/snacks I can feed for both kids and adults? I have the normal hummus w/ pita bread, fruit, pretzels, chili dip and chips (for adults) and an ice cream cake, but does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!!

Kids never get tired of sandwiches cut in quarter or funny shapes. Make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cut them out with cookie cutters. Also make other types like bologna and just cheese and carrots and celery with raisins and healthy dips like hummis. Pretzels are better than greasy chips, too. And what child doesnt love fruit that is cut up and ready to eat. Hope this helps some.

Freeze the tubes of yogurt. When you get there, cut them in half and put them in a cup (with cut side up, of course). It is easy to eat and just the right serving size for a 4 year old.
Have fun!

You could serve hot dogs or/and hamburgers.

Costco trays - deli sandwich platters, sushi, rolled aram sandwiches

You can try pizza rolls too. My son loves them. There's also chicken nuggets. We acctually had his 2nd birthday party catered by Kenders ( a sandwich place) the adults loved it, and so did the kids. You could also try toquitos,
they're perfect for little hands, and pretty tasty.

I know you said fruit but if you do fruit and mellon cabobs they are fast...easy, and everybody loves them!You can also do rolls with meat and cheese...just bring the condaments that go with them.....

Open face mini-bagel sandwiches. They go together fast and they're easy to hold.

Green salad
pasta salad
cream cheese spread on celery sticks
rice krispy treats

1 / 3