Fish Fry Recommendations in DuPage County

Hi Local Mamas! I'm looking for recommendations for local restaurants (DuPage County, IL area) with a really great fish fry. Any restaurants you *love* for a good Friday night fish fry? It needs to be family-friendly, of course!

we go to The view in lisle but miss living in oak park and chicago they always had a ton of different vfw's to choose from

We like Casey's in Lombard on North Ave. It's like a family restaurant, so it's kid friendly.

The BEST fish fry we have gone to is the one at the Villa Park VFW on
St. Charles Road. They are still reconstructing following the fire, but
should be open again very soon. They have a choice of grilled or
fried fish, and a number of other nonfish choices. They also have a
very nice children's menu. Desert is included in all the choices.

The restaurant at the Village Links in Glen Ellyn does a good Friday night fish fry. Can't remember the name of it, but just go to the Village Links Golf Course off of Park Blvd south of Roosevelt in Glen Ellyn.

Tomczak's in Wood Dale has a good one. It's a hole in the wall restaurant/bar, but it's good. The place itself is pretty small, but it's definitely fine for little kids as I bring my 3 (6 and under) there.

I haven't been there yet myself but I heard the Knights of Columbus in Elmhurst (on York Rd) has a good Friday night fish-fry.

Village Tavern does an okay job.

I've been meaning to try the one at the naperville VFW hall. I hear it's a good one.

1 / 3