First I want ro say congrats on your pregnancy.
I had very similar experienced as previous post. I was 34 years old at time and my #'s were very high.
My husband & I talked about the amino (which to me no matter how many are done safely to me it was risky) We had a serious discussion that if we went through the amino and it did show Downs would we terminate the pregnancy or not.
We decided we wanted baby no matter what and we weren't comfortable with the amino, so we just waited.
Throughtout my pregnancy it was always on the back of my mind. Can we? What if? etc?
We had a healthy boy of 9lbs and 8oz
My suggestons are
First:you have serious talk with you husband and decide if it would change things, if it would go for the amino.
If not don't do amino if your uncomfortable with it.(read advice (2-4)
Second: Get friends or family you can talk with through this about your concerns.
Third: Be prepared. look up stuff on downs
Fourth Try to not let this over shadow the joy of the pregnancy