Finding Maternity Clothes

I'm trying to find a place in Pensacola to buy some cheap maternity clothes. I've looked at Goodwill and that was just a complete waste of time. The stores that sell new are just too expensive for something I'm only going to wear a couple months. Any suggestions? Or better yet, know anyone giving away some maternity clothes sizes med and large?

Try consignment shopping! Lads & Lassies on Creighton Rd. might have maternity ###-###-####. Or the thrift shop on your military base. Hope this helps.

I see you r military - the base thrift store usually has stuff - realcheap - even days they have fill bags for a dollar and stuff....its on Corry.

Patty

Hi F.! Have you looked at Ross in Cordova Mall? My best friend is pregnant also and I told her about it the other day. We went and looked just to see what they had and they have lots of different things for VERY reasonable prices! Hope you find what you are looking for!

Try looking at childrens consignment shops. In Pace there is a good one called Lolipops on Woodbine Rd also Old Navy has some shirts for cheaper than specialty shops. Ebay is alway good too. TJMax on Davis is another place to look. And if all else fails WalMart is where i got most of mine. What i did was i found a good pair of jeans/slacks or two and a couple of shirts to mix and match you dont have to have a whole new wardrobe.

1 / 3