Finding Daycare Open Till 10Pm

late night or 24 hour daycare for a 3 yr old boy.addison or lbj and greenville area

Look into the childcare center on the Medical City Dallas Hospital campus. I don't know the exact name of the center, but it is open 24-7. You do not need to be an employee of Medical City. Good luck!

i would suggest hour house fun care on mockingbird at abrams. they are open late, i think 11 or 12. great place. part time only, by the hour.

I believe there is one near medical city Hospital I am not sure if it is apart of the hospital or not, I think you can see it on forest lane.
Sorry but I cannot remember the name.

I think the day care at Medical City of Dallas (Forest and LBJ) has 24 hour care options.

1 / 3