Fifth Pregnancy

Anyone else pregnant with a fifth child? I am 15 weeks and this pregnancy feels very different than the other four, I feel and look way farther along than I am. I am so happy to finally be pregnant again, but wonder why it feels so different. Anyone else with a fifth feel this way?

Well, I had my ultrasound and they say one baby. I feel silly with my occasional waddling at 5 mths, oh well. Thanks for your suggestions!

I am 18 weeks along with my 4th pregnancy and I felt the same way but guess why because it is TWINS... :) Have you had an ultrasound yet?

Had your ultrasound yet?

Well I'm only on my 3rd pregnancy,but I'm going through the same thing. I'm alot bigger than my other 2 pregnancies(and yes there's only one baby.)And not only am I bigger this time,I showed earlier on and I get tired more easily. My guess is that after a certain # of pregnancies a woman's body probably trigger off the hormones and other symptoms sooner. It's like you body is saying:"I've done this before and I know what to do" Congrats on your baby.

My sister's 5th pregnancy was very different for her sounding a lot like your description and she ended up having twin boys:) My fifth was pretty much run of the mill though. But really you never know every pregnancy is different. You're busier now I'm sure than you were when you had your other children and none of us is getting any younger:) It all takes it's toll. Good luck and congratulation on your little blessing from God.

1 / 3