Facial Moisturizer with Sunblock

Hi, I have just started to use AHA as a part of my face care regime and I really like the way it makes my skin feel and look, but I have noticed and read that I am way more sensitive to the sun. I am pretty pale to begin with and have always been the one that gets sun burnt, but now it is even worse. I have been using normal sun block on my face, but I cannot stand the way it makes my skin feel. I was wondering if any of you ladies out there have a suggestion on a great facial moisturizer that has a pretty substantial spf? I think at least a spf of 30 if not more. I've look around online and have found a couple out there, but I would love to hear if you ladies out there have a brand/product that you absolutely love? I cannot afford anything too pricey, but I know I will have to pay a little to get something that truly works. Would love any suggestions you have..

I do have a recommendation for you - it is SPF 15 but works better than some I tried with SPF 30! It stays on and keeps working all day.

Here is a link - http://K..myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=32557

You get free membership now so you save $19.95 and get the member price which is 15% off. Money back guarantee - no hassle.

Send me a message if you have any questions.

Olay with SPF 30. Cheap, good and you can get it anywhere. Love it! :)

I like the Neutrogena products but I'm not sure how high of an SPF theirs has.

Some Aveeno moisturizers have SPF 30 and I like their products.

I like Skinceuticals sunscreen )light and effective) and although yes, it IS pricey.. I will pay up for it since other inexpensive brands just don't do the trick for me. Like you, I don't like how most brands feel on my face. Additionally, IF you don't want to pay too much, do as I have also done.. I put will on sunscreen and then add my own moisturizer.. I find that works too..

I love Enfuselle AM treatment. I have used it for over 13 years. It has other benefits other than just spf and moisturizer. It lasts me about 4 months.

Updated

Oil of Olay and Aveeno both have daily moisturizers with SPF 30 that are not sticky. I have extremely fair skin and have to use these year-round. Both brands work great on my sensitive skin.

I've used Blue Lizard Face Plus Daily Moisturizer spf 30. Love it. Not greasy, doesn't leave your face white, comes highly recommended by dermatologists and rated low on toxicity by the EWG's Skin Deep website.

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Lizard-Face-SPF-Plus/dp/B003SZ...

i use the Walmart brand of Oil of Olay. i adore it!

I'll be reading your answers to see what people say, but here's what I do. During the day, I use a facial moisturizer with SPF (i very between Avon products and stuff you can get at CVS/Target like garnier, aveeno, loreal etc). These are usually either SPF 15 or 30.

THen, on top of that I wear a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation - my all time favorite can be found at Target - it's called Boots#7 sheer tinted moisturiser and it's awesome. I've also tried lots of fancy expensive ones (right now am using Avon) but the Boots #7 is my favorite and gives the healthiest "glow" I think.

ANyway, with the layering technique my skin feels awesome and I hope it is protected sufficiently. Now that's during the regular week for regular stuff (I wrk full time outside the home so am mostly inside during the weekdays anyway) as well as during weekend for regular stuff.

If we are specifically doing an outside activity (like going to the beach) on the weekend or something, then I use either a neutrogena face, aveeno face or baby sunscreen formulas for max protection.

I'll be looking to see what other Mama's advise, I am always looking to try new things.

This sounds crazy, but tattoo lotion. Its not greasy at all, and has a nice SPF because tattoos need to be protected so they don't fade/smudge as fast.
I'm around a tattoo parlor a lot haha.
Just google some, or go to a tattoo shop and ask. Theyre usually really nice about it :)

I have used Neutrogena facial lotions with SPF 15 for just running errands and stuff like that, I'm pretty fair skinned and found that I needed something stronger for trips to the park/beach with my kids. I started using the same stuff I put on my kids, Coppertone Waterbabies Pure & Simple (SPF 50)...I put it on my face/body and it doesn't feel greasy to me and I don't breakout like I have in the past w/ other lotions. I figured if it's gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin it should be good for me. It's easier too, I just carry around one bottle of sunscreen that the whole family uses.

I use DML Daily Facial Moisturizer Cream, SPF 25 1.5 oz (45 g). I get it at drug store.com. It was recommended to me by my daughter's dermatologist. My mom and my daughter use it to.

I have used Oil of Olay in the past and it worked well.
Now, I am currently in love with powdered sunblock. There are many brands out there - I currently have a bareMinerals spf 30 Natural Sunscreen that I use and even keep in my purse so I an easily reapply as needed. My dermatologist recommended the powder ones becuase they don't make your face oily like standard sunscreen does.