Facial Moisturizer with Sunblock

Hi, I have just started to use AHA as a part of my face care regime and I really like the way it makes my skin feel and look, but I have noticed and read that I am way more sensitive to the sun. I am pretty pale to begin with and have always been the one that gets sun burnt, but now it is even worse. I have been using normal sun block on my face, but I cannot stand the way it makes my skin feel. I was wondering if any of you ladies out there have a suggestion on a great facial moisturizer that has a pretty substantial spf? I think at least a spf of 30 if not more. I've look around online and have found a couple out there, but I would love to hear if you ladies out there have a brand/product that you absolutely love? I cannot afford anything too pricey, but I know I will have to pay a little to get something that truly works. Would love any suggestions you have..

I do have a recommendation for you - it is SPF 15 but works better than some I tried with SPF 30! It stays on and keeps working all day.

Here is a link - http://K..myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=32557

You get free membership now so you save $19.95 and get the member price which is 15% off. Money back guarantee - no hassle.

Send me a message if you have any questions.

Olay with SPF 30. Cheap, good and you can get it anywhere. Love it! :)

I like the Neutrogena products but I'm not sure how high of an SPF theirs has.

Some Aveeno moisturizers have SPF 30 and I like their products.

I like Skinceuticals sunscreen )light and effective) and although yes, it IS pricey.. I will pay up for it since other inexpensive brands just don't do the trick for me. Like you, I don't like how most brands feel on my face. Additionally, IF you don't want to pay too much, do as I have also done.. I put will on sunscreen and then add my own moisturizer.. I find that works too..

I love Enfuselle AM treatment. I have used it for over 13 years. It has other benefits other than just spf and moisturizer. It lasts me about 4 months.

Updated

Oil of Olay and Aveeno both have daily moisturizers with SPF 30 that are not sticky. I have extremely fair skin and have to use these year-round. Both brands work great on my sensitive skin.

I've used Blue Lizard Face Plus Daily Moisturizer spf 30. Love it. Not greasy, doesn't leave your face white, comes highly recommended by dermatologists and rated low on toxicity by the EWG's Skin Deep website.

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Lizard-Face-SPF-Plus/dp/B003SZ...

1 / 3