Facial Moisturizer for My (Almost) 4 Year Old Daughter?

My daughter has very dry skin that can be sensitive. Can anyone recommend a good FACIAL moisturizer for children? I use Aveeno Baby on her body, but when I tried a little on her face it caused irritation. She is almost 4 years old and has always had sensitive skin. She has occasional problems with eczema. Thanks for any suggestions!

I used little palmer's face butter for my daughter. She had eczema on her face when she was only a couple weeks old and it cleared it right up. It's in a little tube and you can get it at babiesrus.

I also have to give a recommendation for Cetaphil for sensitive skin. I love it. I have also used Aquaphor on my son and that worked well too.

We use aquaphor when their skin is really dry on face or anywhere, but all other times our Ped. recommended using Vanicream. Not greasy at all and both my kids have slight eczema and quite sensitive skin and Vanicream has never caused any irritation. It is very mild. It is easy to find at any drugstore/Target/Cosco type place.

My daughter also has eczema and has since she was born. I will put Triple Paste lotion on the areas on her skin and that seems to really help. Also use Aquaphor body wash and lotion. Her dr gave us a prescription which cost $60 (with insurance) and it did not work. The triple paste has worked the best for us! Good luck.

When my son had a spot of eczema the pediatrician recommended aquaphor. Walmart sells the generic of it and it works great. My neice and nephews had eczema because my sister in law is an native american. It is something that always worked well with dry skin and the eczema. It can be used for the rest of the body as well. When I had a bad sunburn in June,it was the only thing that soothed my skin.

Renew by Melaleuca is awesome for sensitive dry skin.

Hi There! Our company, Belly Buttons & Babies makes a Mom & Baby cream that will help with your daughters' dry skin. If you'd like to purchase, please email me at ____@____.com product usually sells for about $25.00 but I can offer it to you at $15.00 plus shipping. Visit our website www.bellybuttonsandbabies.com to read up on this product plus other products we offer. We accept PayPal. Good luck!

My daughter's allergist said CeraVe, cream, not lotion.

Aquaphor healing ointment. Apply it every night before bed. It works wonders!

1 / 3