Face Wash for Boys

Does anyone know of a good face wash for young male teens? My sons has very little acne and every time I buy them something to regularly wash thier face with they say its for girls or the bottle is girly. Is the face products the same for boys and girls. Any good suggestions for blackheads on the nose of just daliy mild face cleaner?

I got LOTS of ideas. Thanks everyone for the responses. I did buy one of the OTC items and so far no bad feed back from my boys. Thanks agian!

Mary Kay has a line called Velocity for young teens. Let me know ifyou need help finding some. My friend does 50% off all the time.
Maggs

My nefews are at that age and I asked them what they use and they told me they like the AXE Snake Peal. It will clean the skin and get deep enough to clean the pores. it is a cool color too. I think they will like it.
I hope this helps.

Cetaphil face wash is widely recommended as a gentle cleanser and not girly looking in my opinion :) i have used Noxema cleansing pads in the past and thought they did a great job of clearing up my nose blackheads.
I've been seeing a dermatologist in St. Louis and the product has cleared up my acne/blackheads very well. the packaging is not girly at all, tho more expensive but it lasts a lot longer than OTC products.

Try Clean and Clear. I works and it's inexpensive. My brother and I have been using it for years. My bro is 26 now and has been using it since he was a teenager.

try looking at sauve my husband gets a sauve that is just for men

I have 2 teenage boys who refuse to use the face washes that I have bought. However, I have pointed out to them that the stuff stays in our bathroom and no one will ever know what they are using.

I would suggest Avon's Clearskin products. They have one specifically for blackheads. You can go to www.youravon.com to locate an Avon Rep. near you, I sell Avon and could help you or you can order directly from the site.

We have a 12 year old son who had problems too. We found that if he uses Sea Breeze (blue liquid) regularly (morning & night) it helps a lot. Key is he needs to use it at least once a day. . . like after a shower. He does not seem to have any bad reactions to it and does not dry his skin.

Probably Neutrogena. The bottle is very gender friendly, and I think it doesn't have hidden products that irritate people with normal skin types.

If you are looking for a very mild facial wash, Cetaphil and CeraVe are for people with very sensitive skin. I use CeraVe because I have Rosacea and Dermatitis. I must use something for extremely sensitive skin.

I hope this helps!

I know you've gotten a lot already, but Avon has a men's line as well, that is incredibly affordable (compared to some of the others I saw on here)!

Neutogena products come in blue and white packaging. None of them have any "girly" scents to them. I would try those first or go to the men's department and look for aftershave skin care products. My husband realy likes Safari by Ralf Lauren. I got him hooked when we started dating.

Maybe if your young men associate the skin care products with the manly art of shaving they will be more inclined to try them. My younger brother developed an interest in skin care and aftershave stuff once he realized that girls paid attention to that kind of thing. One particularly clever young sales girl even got my super macho brother to buy a pink button down shirt. Believe me wild mustangs could not have gotten him to wear anything like that until he started dating.

I hope this helps.

1 / 3