Eye Glasses

Where is a REASONABLE place to get stylish eye glasses (with a prescription)

My family and I use America's Best. Two pairs for basically the price of 1. Last time I went to Pearle and honestly I did not like them as much and I had problems with the frames which I do not have with America's Best.
Hope this helps
R.
Your Thirty One Consultant
http://www.mythirtyone.com/yourbaglady

I just bought new glasses through For Eyes. I really liked their selection of frames and a lot of their designer frames are 50% off. I bought some Izod frames for $60 plus the cost of lenses. If you go on their site, you can print out some coupons.

I've never tried Costco, but they have an optical department and it would be worth checking into . I just get them from my eye dr. and haven't gotten a new pair in about 5 years since I wear contacts and have REALLY bad vision.

I hate Lenscrafters. They do their best to sell you everything under the sun. Plus, I had to wait hours for something that was so very simple. Errr! Still gets me made thinking about it.

1 / 3