Evening Childcare - Minneapolis,MN

does anyone know of any evening child care available? Starting at 5:30pm

I am only curious...I am thinking of starting a job at night so I can be home with the kids during the daytime. I would probably need later afternoon hours until about 7 maybe 7:30pm...

I am located in bloomington

Where are you located?

What hours and days are you looking for? Also what is your location, or the location in which you are willing to travel for services. I am a licensed childcare provider. I close my facility at 5:30 p.m. but have considered providing night daycare. If you are interested in obtaining more information please e-mail me at ____@____.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and possibly doing business with and for your family soon.

Kind Regards & God's Blessings,
Mrs. Savannah Leyde

Hi, You did not say what area you were looking for care in. I do childcare and would consider evening hours. I am on the Inver Grove/Eagan border by the YMCA & UPS. I am licensed. You can contact me at ____@____.com.

what hours are you looking for?

1 / 3