EPT Or Clear Blue Digital?

Ok, ladies. I know many of you don't like "am I pregnant" questions, but I need your opinion about tests. We have been TTC for a few months, and today I took a First Response and got a faint positive. I have read that there's really no such thing as a false positive, so I think it probably counts, but I took the test in the middle of the afternoon because I am so excited and couldn't wait any longer! My hubby is not so sure it means a positive, so we went out and bought Clear Blue digital and EPT early result tests. I am going to take one of them first thing in the morning, and just in case I don't have enough pee to go around, which one should I take?

Thanks for your input!

Side note: This will be our first. My period has always been irregular (24-47 days, avg 35), and tomorrow will be day 35. I've been feeling PMS or pregnancy symptoms for about 2 weeks (bad bloating, stomach pain, really tired), and I usually have mild PMS. I think I ovulated 10 days ago, and I spotted (implantation bleeding?) 4 days ago.

3princes1princess, thanks for the website recommendation!! That's what I was looking for!

Neither! Go to the dollar store and get the dollar tree brand one. I have found out early with the last 3 of my pregnancies with them. They showed that I was pregnant before even blood tests did.

My sister recently complained that the digital one her DH bought her gave them a nice result...but then the battery died so she can't hold it for posterity. If you are the kind who would want to keep it, then don't go digital.

Good luck to you!!
We just found out on Sunday that we are+++ after 10mos of trying. I know how anxious you are.

p.s. I photographed the entire process - the test as it was in the process of changing to 2 lines, my face in the mirror as it was happening. That's how we told our family.
Copy & paste the link to see:

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4d6a...

Good luck! Both tests should be reliable, I perfer EPT but I once got a really early confirmation on Clear Blue. I was such an addict when trying for our first - I think even after I got positive confirmation I tested every morning with First Response until about 8 weeks! :-) Just loved seeing that ++++!

The first response, in my opinion, is the best of the three....so you are pregnant. I think the EPT would be your best option tomorrow because the digital pregnancy tests are known to be the least sensitive, i.e., it will take longer to get a 'pregnant'.

Pee on a stick.com has lots of info and probably shows the sensitivity for all your choices.

CONGRATS!!

I get that you want to do a back-up, but I'm guessing your pregnant! Yay you! Even a faint line is a line and it probably was faint b/c it was the middle of the day. I haven't noticed a difference in the tests, so either one is prob fine, but 3princes seems to know, so go with her advice! ;)

take one that says either pregnant or not pregnant. There is no room for error on those tests

i just used the walgreens brand!

1 / 3