Entertainment for 6 Month Old

My son wants to always be entertained... any advise on activities or toys we can purchase. Thanks in advance!

I have a 9 1/2 month old boy and agree that boys are a bundle of energy! At that age, my son LOVED his exersaucer and his jumper (the type that hangs in the door). Additionally, he loved time spent on a large padded mat with toys...he would just roll around to his heart's content. I just laughed and guarded the perimeter. Enjoy!

Baby Einstein is great and so are exersaucers. You might also want to check out Discovery Toys... they offer fun, SAFE, high-quality, educational/developmental toys, books, games & music for all ages. My daughters LOVE these toys. I enjoy spending time playing with them, but they will also entertain themselves with them for long periods of time. My daughters are now almost 6 & 3, but they have been playing with these toys for the past couple years and really do love them. And the best part is, whether they realize it or not... they are learning while they are playing!! Check it out at:

www.discoverytoyslink.com/julieteutschman

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!!

Good Luck,

My kids both liked the exersaucer. I also got a jumperoo for my daughter and she loved it. Although, they do like these things less once they start crawling so if you can find them second hand it is a better deal!

Hi D.,

My daughter Loved her Einstein videos and Excersaucer too! She is 3 1/2 and still watches her videos (along with many others that are more her age range).

I have been meaning to list the excersaucer on Craigslist, but never did. Let me know if you are interested buying a well-cared for one. (My daughter was not a drooler, either)

Thanks,
J. C.

We love the baby einstein videos - you might want to try a couple of them. Also, an "Exersaucer" has been a wonderful thing for us. My daughter loves to play in it for an hour straight! If you get one, get one with tons of toys attached that also bounces.

My son wanted to live in his exersaucer. Find some things that you want by looking online and then to on craigslist and see what is for sale. I have purchased quite a few things off craigslist. Good prices and most have been taken VERY good care of. Save money wherever you can!! My husband says that he remembers his other kids being easier than our 13 months old however I think that after the years fly by, we forget. :)

1 / 3