Enourmous Amount of Rectal Pain During Menstrual Cycle.

I was wanting to know if there was was anything i could do or if anyone might know if this has happend to them i am having a lot of rectal pain when i am on my period does anyone know what it might be? PLEase help any advice will help

It could be endo. or if you had a c-section it could be scar tissue that has adhered itself to the rectum or it could be something more serious that is only noticed when the pelvic area is swollen from your cycle. I would go to the doc and find out.

I just had a hysterectomy and I am hoping that some of the pulling and such I would feel is gone when all is healed.

R.

I was having this as well during ovulation. Doubling over pain. I had a CT and it turns out I may have had a little ovarian cyst. Just go to your OB and they can help you out.

You are not alone. I have this too and don't know why? I always thought it was normal.

You are not alone, sista!

Is it your rectum or your perinium (sp?)? I get this too if that's the case. I got it very bad when I was pregnant with both of my kids too. I don't know what it is, but I just want you to know that you aren't alone. I take midol and it usually helps.

It sounds like ENDOMETRIOSIS. I had it, too, for years. You should see your GYN about it. It can be treated. So sorry, though...I know how miserable it is. Good luck.

Ask your doctor about it, it could be endometriosis. There is a little area betweek your rectum and uterus that it can settle in that can cause pain. Good luck!

Definitely not alone! Sometimes I'd have to stop and be still, it took my breath away it hurt so bad! I too thought it was normal because it's only on my period.

1 / 3