Employment at Home So I Can Stay at Home with My Kiddos.

Hi! I was wondering about employment. I saw the link advertising it so I thought I would send a little note and ask about it. Thanks!

I am a Premier Designs Jewelry Lady. I love it!! You make 50% of what you sell and you are only working when you want to. When you do home shows, they only take about a total of 4 hours from the time you leave home to the time you walk back in. Sometimes, it isn't even that long. Plus, it makes you feel good to show someone else how they can look good without spending a lot of money. If you wan to hear some more about Premier, let me know!!

I found myself in the same boat, I moved to florida 20 years ago with no family and my husband in the military, it really was hard to adjust, he is still in the military and I found an at home business to keep me from going totally crazy, I love it because I do it from home, talk to wonderful people, and earn a wonderful income doing it. best of all, there is no selling, no parties, no cold calling, no inventory, just lots of support, free website, lots of wonderful free training, and easy to do, if you would like to check it out go to my website and see at www.momstakeaction.com
hope this helps

Would you be interested in working for a very successful and established Health and Wellness company? I am an independent consultant with a fabulous, growing company. Please email me if you are interested in making a little supplemental income or starting a business that you can run from your home and make an unlimited amount of money. This is legit! Don't miss out. Email me at ____@____.com W

Ask me how you can drive a Mercedes Benz of your choice while working only 10 hours a week.

My husband and I just joined a Travel group. It is NOT a timeshare or anything like that. Here is our website(you pick out your own), just click on presentation. If you like what you hear that's great. If not, that's great too. We are not high pressure & certainly don't make you feel like you are at a used car lot. Hope this helps. Blessings.
http://www.need2vacation.com

Hi B.,

Check out this website there are several work from home opportunities http://www.homeworkerleads.com

1 / 3